- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
Working on 2 AWESOME DIGITAL STRATEGIST ROLES for our great Agency Client
We're working on 2 great Digital Strategist Roles -- one is more strategic and experienced; one is more of a "doer" role.
For both, the ideal candidate is an experienced digital strategist with the ability to drive the strategic foundation of their web and experience engagements, and mentor and collaborate with other team members and partners across brand strategy, design, and development.
These roles require creative thinkers who combine high level strategy with a love of problem solving, design systems, and clear communication. These digital specialists work to help brands come to life in the digital world, and have a proven track record of executing complex websites for leading companies and organizations. Someone who has experience in all aspects of content strategy, from analysis and strategic planning to the creation of content that serves user needs and helps achieve measurable business objectives.
- People who have produced real things that work out in the world; led the creation of digital products beyond landing pages and simple marketing sites, establishing the foundation for new or refreshed brand sites.
- A background in digital strategy, with expertise in areas like: Strategic positioning; Taxonomy and information architecture; Content strategy; Journey mapping; Facilitating workshops; User research; Analytics
- Focusing on digital and experience projects, taking a lead role and collaborating with junior members of the team
- Work cross-functionally with strategists, user experience designers, copywriters, creatives, and technology professionals throughout a project’s lifecycle
- Provide guidance and support on projects and content across the firm, in areas related to digital experiences and web
- Develop and present digital strategy recommendations to client stakeholders and executives, play a lead role in client relationships
- Define approaches, oversee execution of work product, own high-impact recommendations and quality end deliverables, and provide insights into new and effective ways to present information
- Evaluate user, client and project needs, and leverage available site analytics and data. Present findings, and develop relevant content strategy based on strategic insights
- Research, including conducting stakeholder and customer interviews, developing and distributing surveys or questionnaires, moderating workshops, and utilizing other remote user testing techniques
- Work with the team to develop content outlines describing content hierarchy, flow, and messaging recommendations
- Work closely with the UX/UI team, copywriters, and developers to ensure implementation of content strategy in IA, design, through implementation
- Contribute to efforts to drive improvement and increased efficiency and effectiveness of Digital Strategy process and deliverables
- Participation in business development efforts, representing the firm’s digital capabilities and offerings across pitches