- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for an experienced Product Strategy Program Manager to align closely with our Media Partnerships to spearhead product + content integrations for app wide cultural moments. This role will help to build out strategic briefs and product / content activation plans, coordinating with teams across the company to ensure consistency, find synergies, and execute go-to-market plans.
This role sits at the intersection of product and entertainment and will collaborate with both internal product / product marketing teams in addition to external partners on key projects, overseeing the end-to-end lifecycle of the clients activations.
The ideal candidate has hybrid experience in both product management / product development and familiarity with the entertainment/media space having an understanding of the media and entertainment content ecosystem. This position is located in Menlo Park.
* Develop and oversee innovative product integration strategy for app wide cultural moments, helping to build out strategy, creative briefs and product activation plans, coordinating with teams across the company to ensure consistency, find synergies, and execute go-to-market plans.
* Collaborate across internal stakeholder teams such as Content, Partnerships, Product and Marketing to shepherd key projects through iteration and launch.
* Interface with external partners (studios, publishers and public figures) acting as the main conduit leveraging industry knowledge (entertainment and media) to shepherd key projects through iteration and launch.
* Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and playbook approach and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
* 5+ years experience defining, developing, and helping implement programs in a digital product development, product management or strategy role with working knowledge in the entertainment industry
* Experience shipping products globally at scale, including development of assets and external messaging and management of creative teams.
* Strong strategic planner and shepherd of strategic ideas in development through execution
* Experience collaborating and leading across teams in a cross-functional work setting
* Knowledge of the clients products and social media
* Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
* Bachelor's degree
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!