- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Glendale, CA is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join their team.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all of the Ad Sales partnerships across the brand's social network as well as overseeing streaming social and YouTube content. This individual ideates and shepherds through production and approvals all the ad sales content that is done for brand socials.
This includes content planning, story ideation, content curation, branded and/or evergreen video and social content development, and project and campaign management. They are able to manage multiple marketing campaigns and be the leader of their brands for business units across the organization.
The Content Marketing Manager should be a leader who is analytical, collaborative, creative and detail oriented, with a strong understanding of all digital platforms and our Ad Sales processes. They should possess executive presence and be able to interact with executives across the company during the content review process. They are tasked with routing and approving Ad Sales concepts and copy as well as approving assets and assisting with distribution of branded assets. They should have in-depth knowledge of all the social brands and the ability to approve and shepherd Ad Sales content for those brands. They should have strong pitching skills and the ability to craft pitches based on institutional knowledge of the company and their brands. They should be leaders among their peers and the point person to mentor and train new members of the team. They should be able to perform their job requirements with little supervision.
Candidate should also be able to lead a team of Ad Sales, content, and production partners through the ideation and creation process. This role is the content leader for our Ad Sales partnerships across teams and should be well versed in multitasking, receiving feedback, and problem solving across multiple voices and personalities with a collaborative spirit.
Within the content planning portion of this role, the candidate should consistently create new series and types of content across their properties and brands, based on trends and data. They should also constantly be revisiting existing content based on performance, and should be well versed in insights and analytics, using data to inform their creative decisions. The candidate should be planning content a quarter in advance, taking into account budget, priorities, and performance. They should also maintain a calendar and tracking system for all video and visual development pieces.
Manage Ad Sales content strategy and partnerships across the social network. Create, review, and approve Ad Sales and streaming social story topics, researching, pitching, and project managing video and design content from ideation to publishing. Approve Ad Sales pitches and copy and shepherd through the entire pitching, production and distribution process.
- Outlook and MS Office suite, PowerPoint/Keynote, Google Suite and Excel
- Minimum of 5 years editorial or digital video production experience within consumer facing media
- Management experience preferred
- Understanding of Ad Sales and branded processes
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to translate traditional marketing content into engaging and brand relevant conversations
- Passion for storytelling, listening to what the community has to say, and providing above average experiences in the social space
- Basic understanding of digital analytics and performance tracking
- Superior knowledge of social platforms
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
- Polished in presentation and communication
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
- Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a fast moving and constantly adapting team
- Be able to find creative solutions to problems
Required Education: BA or BS required, pref backgrnd in Journalism or Film
- Worked in Ad Sales, Sales and branded content
- Previously worked at an agency, marketing content, or worked as a Project manager in Ad Sales function, building programs,
- Must be able to interface with business partners, have brand knowledge,
- Understanding and able to manage social media accounts, i.e. Youtube, etc.
- Able to connect businesses organically.
- This assignment is remote in the LA-Glendale-Burbank area.
- No overtime required at this time.
The Media & Entertainment Distribution disivion is a new, global business segment for our brand with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly-evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company's direct-to-consumer streaming services alongside international media businesses, Media & Entertainment Distribution aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers