- New York (remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
(Associate Design Manager LATAM OC - Devices & Kids. Role is 6-9 months but may extend.
Our client is seeking an Associate Design Manager for their Latin America Market work. Hands on design is required for this position as well as work with CPG or packaging design. Spanish/English bilingual is a must and Portuguese is highly preferred.
- Global Role: working closely with Latin American division
- 85% design management and 15% hands-on design (packaging concept/presentation design).
- Lead strategic and tactical packaging design projects for OC, including, but not limited to: briefing, getting proposals, cost negotiation and scope of work approvals and feedback
- Work collaboratively with marketing leads, insights, internal & external agency partners design and production
- Manage relationships with internal and external agency partners
- Partners with the brand team to create design briefs to ensure the design meets the business objectives
- Present design option for alignment meeting to Marketing & Design Leadership
- Ability to create solutions, adapt to new priorities
- Manage time-sensitive projects
- Knowledge of print production processes to help advise & optimize designs for feasibility
- Track projects and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or relevant discipline
- 8+ years of design experience, preference CPG, Art Direction, Agency, Packaging Design
- Proficiency in Adobe CC Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Google suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Clear communication skills
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Language Required: Proficient in English & Spanish, Optional: Portuguese
- Occasional global calls depending on the project needs
Must be able to work a consistent schedule M-F, 9:00am-5:00pm (flexibility earlier or later start time) Eastern Time Zone
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
401(k) through Fidelity
FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!