- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
In this role, you will provide commercialization support for a flagship incentive program within the organization. You will own the development of a new sales knowledge base, and design program collateral. Your work will help to ensure that everyone has the right knowledge and materials to bring this global program to market.
- In this highly cross-functional role, you’ll partner with program specialists to develop a clear content strategy for support documentation.
- You will utilize complex publishing systems at many levels. This includes writing clear, user-friendly content for thousands of sellers, developing information architecture, style guides, templates, and implementing analytics.
- You will work cross functionally to identify gaps in current documentation and create new content to address.
- In this role you will also design internal and external go to market materials. Specifically, you will translate program guidelines and strategy into easy to understand collateral. You’ll collaborate with internal sales teams to identify areas for commercialization support and craft visually compelling materials to address.
- BA/ BFA degree
- 5+ years of experience in knowledge management, content production, consumer-focused marketing communications, or visual / graphic design
- Excellent visual design skills and an outstanding portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions (5+ years of exerience)
- Excellent project management, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly with your work and verbal articulation of concepts
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong writing skills (5+ years of experience)
Nice to Have:
- Experienced project manager with the ability to handle multiple initiatives at the same time, working independently or cross-functionally coordinating multiple stakeholders
- Self-starter and independent worker; proactive thinker
- Experience in digital media or digital advertising
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.