- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Seeking an experienced marketer who is passionate about the advertising agency and creative community. The successful candidate must possess an empathy for agencies (both media and creative) and a desire to scale programs that inspire and educate this community to create for a mobile first world. The candidate must be comfortable working with a global team to develop and execute marketing programs with internal and external stakeholders and agencies. He or she must thrive in cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent communication and prioritization skills. Not only will the candidate have a deep understanding of the agency landscape, they will possess solid insights into what agencies (large and small) expect and need from the organization. The ideal candidate will have strong experience building marketing programs across multiple channels and touch points as well as bringing creativity, energy and marketing rigor.
Job Description/Scope: (day-to-day)
- Develop outbound marketing strategy, messaging, and materials in collaboration with the activation team or a third party
- Create and scale compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g., industry POVs, messaging, presentations, guides, videos, websites)
- Work with internal partners and global counterparts to execute and build upon marketing plan incorporating regional nuances and tactics
- Build strong relationships with our Agency sales team and key cross-functional partners within central and regional teams
- Deliver live and recorded presentations to agency partners and other large audiences
- Learn and lead on-line and in-person training of creative best practices on our family of apps to agencies
- Provide creative consultations to creative and media agencies, to improve the quality of their creative on our FB family of apps
- Track, analyze, package up and report results from the program
- Project management and prioritization experience
- Using data to inform decision making and improve results
- Communicating, influencing and collaborating across multiple teams
- Executing a multi-channel marketing plan, including creating content such as decks, playbooks, one-sheeters; running and delivering events etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Media/advertising/creative industry experience
- Dynamic speaker, confident in front of large audiences
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Proven track record of delivering ad campaigns that produce results
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!