- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER/ASST. AE OPPORTUNITY at NYC AGENCY
Make an Immediate Impact with this Amazing Growth Opportunity
We're working on a search for our client, an independent, integrated and incredibly agile agency, who is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager or as other agencies refer to it, an Assistant Account Executive. This role is a perfect for a hungry account professional who excels at the details but is wanting to be more involved in the strategy.
- You’ll be pivotal in bringing their client’s branding and positioning to life through account and project management.
- You’ll support brand strategy dialogue across the agency, working closely with all departments including the digital experience team, public relations team, creative team, media team, and critical external partners.
- You’ll then support execution, working with internal team members and creative resources to deliver the highest-quality work across all mediums, managing timelines and budgets.
- You’ll provide assistance for tracking the impact and learning’s of these activities and bringing your insights back to the client’s core brand strategies.
- Day-to-day project manager for each of your client teams
- Work with account lead (Sr. Brand Manager) to understand and execute against inter-discipline agency teams
- Organize and participate in client meetings, including creating agendas and circulating notes as needed
- Coordinate integrated account teams through our project management tool/system, ensuring best-in-class work delivery
- Set account milestones and deadlines as needed
- Ensure client briefs are clearly understood and that teams have all necessary materials to execute resulting work
- Contribute to the development of a Client’s short- and long-term strategic plans
- 1-3 years account experience in a creative advertising agency
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Proven ability to work as part of a project team to bring creative ideas to execution, and deliver concepts to consumers
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Strong ability to quickly integrate into a team
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills – the ability to determine where to prioritize time based on client needs of the moment
- Be a proactive thinker, comfortable with taking significant initiative in an autonomous atmosphere
- Ability to gain trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Burgeoning ability to analyze brand landscapes, consumers and trends, and derive innovative approaches and plans
- Familiarity with Google/G-Suite & Microsoft Office tools