- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
3D Technical Artist
This role is for a 3D technical artist. The candidate will adapt existing 3D virtual content to the needs of the AR glasses design team.
• Create product-ready assets for internal rapid testing and external release
• Collaborate with other technical teams
• Give and solicit real-time feedback from others in order to approve the quality of the product
• Partner effectively with designers, prootypers, PMs and engineers
• Experience with real-time 3D development
• Strong skills with 3D modeling and animation software
• Experience with AR/VR development
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability
• Ability to visualize in 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
• Strong experience creating layouts and generate 3D content.
• Proven problem solving experience and experience overcoming challenges
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience required
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!