- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainmend brand in Hollywood, CA is seeking an Associate Coordiantor to join their team. This is a 6-month opportunity with the possibility to extend.
The Product Creative Strategy (PCS) Producer Team partners with content creators, distributors and creative agencies to define, develop, and socialize creative strategy with multiple stakeholder teams. We create a compelling title-discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy, and this role will work across all these channels. The Associate Coordinator role to the Product Creative Producer Team is a critical one that connects creative ideation and creative delivery. You will work hand-in-hand with our internal producers to help guide the development of ground-breaking creative for seamless launches on a global scale.
Our unique platform is robust and it's crucial that we clearly and concisely communicate our opportunities and needs to cross-functional teams and external stakeholders. We are strategic partners and we love collaboration. We invite others into our world, often sharing creative between internal teams. This coordination of assets and timing is a thoughtful process that requires a proactive and detailed approach. We have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it, and the Associate Coordinator will sit at the forefront of this effort. It's an exciting time to join!
As the Associate Coordinator, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a team of Strategists and Creatives behind the positioning and creative expression of every Original title. This role will provide valuable support to the PCS Associate Producers and Producers in a wide variety of organizational, and executional tasks through the conceptual development of video and static assets. Being highly organized, efficient, collaborative, partnership-focused, and possessing an eye for detail-management is essential.
- Supporting systems & processes that maximize 'Associate Producers and Producers' productivity.
- Gather internal context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title on service.
- Build presentation decks and slideshows of product asset suites for internal and external presentations.
- Undertake the day-to-day projects support: source required information, research & investigate details required for successful completion, traffic to internal partners, oversee successful delivery.
- Manage and coordinate delivery of materials to internal partners and external creative agencies to ensure effective kickoff of all creative development.
- Daily tracking of a suite of creative assets for titles, including managing creative timelines during conceptual creative development.
- Update deadlines, assets, milestones and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in our fast-paced environment.
- Gather relevant links and files of delivered assets and update trackers, decks and cross-functional partners.
- Collaborate with external agency partners to ensure timely and Product-spec-accurate delivery of conceptual locked assets for product.
- Have strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite to be able to open files and check accuracy and delivery to spec of files from external agencies. Have a strong understanding of Video Specs and have the ability to review delivered video elements for tech spec disparities (supplemental).
- Responsible for the timely & successful delivery of assigned tasks such as tracking project timelines and progress across a number of verticals and projects.
The Right Stuff:
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
- Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious partner are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.