- Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
In this role you will own successful delivery and project management of creative projects by managing project planning, participating in the creation of project estimates, developing timelines and budgets, and managing the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects across multiple geographies (within the US). This involves translating client requests and ideas into project plans and deliverables for print, motion, media, or related digital content.
Location: Our team is currently working remote with the goal of returning to the client office in Century City in August. Only local candidates or candidates planning to relocate to the LA area will be considered.
The role works collaboratively with other Aquent Studios disciplines within a client-dedicated Creative Hub, including Design, Production, Copywriting, Motion Graphics and Project Management. The Project Manager is a key point of contact for client teams, managing the execution of all assigned project deliverables to ensure that the solutions Aquent Studios delivers are on budget, on schedule, high quality and fulfill against strategic objectives and client requirements.
A Project Manager at Aquent Studios must be an excellent communicator, extremely organized and detail oriented, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver with a positive attitude, who works well in a fast paced team-oriented, collaborative environment and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish.
Skills and Abilities Desired
- 3 years of experience in a fast-paced creative environment (preferably agency) managing multiple creative projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver major projects on time and on budget
- Project Management (Print/Digital) experience with a Creative Agency; working closely with Design/Creative teams, and an understanding of the different specifications and processes for print and digital design production is highly preferred
- Some Marketing and Branding experience preferred
- Experience managing design and creative process ensuring that the team provides both high-quality and cost-effective deliverables while upholding the client’s brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Excellent attention to detail is a must as you will be responsible for quality control of assets
- Knowledge of abilities and limitations of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
- Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!