- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We're looking for an Email Designer for one of our clients that are based out of Columbus, Oh. Position is remote to start until the client has the all clear to return on site.
Translates business and creative requirements into functional requirements and develops email solutions.
Position is responsible for the execution of email campaigns supporting marketing team. Duties will include writing the HTML for emails, processing and uploading lists, QA testing of emails, executing email sends and pulling data from completed campaigns.
- Creating and sending emails on behalf of various business units
- Uploading lists into Salesforce Marketing Cloud and performing quality assurance processes on each list
- Quality assurance work on lists received from business units to ensure required format is used and the all necessary data has been provided for specific campaigns
- Continuously working with business units on the list process to improve campaign execution accuracy and efficiency
- Supporting Affinity partner email program including list loading, metrics, data extracts and vendor consultation
- Provide regular email reporting and ad hoc reporting as needed to all business units
- Document requirements needed for projects and processes within the email space
- Assist with small projects related to digital messaging
- Analyzing deliverability data and identifying potential issues
- Typically, 5 or more years working experience in an email production environment.
- Experience working on an enterprise eCommerce system desired.
- Proven knowledge in HTML across multiple email clients and platforms.
- Experience with an enterprise Email Service Provider required.
- Proven knowledge of software programs on PC windows computing platforms such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Visio.
- HTML and CSS development for email (this is not the same as web),
- Experience in one of the top email service providers (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget, Responsys, CheetahMail, MailChimp as examples).
- High preference of SFMC/ExactTarget and AMP script experience.
- SQL experience is a plus
- Ability to understand and develop business requirements in regards to email and content management.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule production requests.
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and act tactically.
- Ability to analyze and resolve publishing/production issues.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)