- New York (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Sr. Packaging Designer
Aquent Studios is looking for Senior Packaging Designer for remote project work! Hours and length of projects would vary depending upon the client's need.
- Packaging Branding knowledge
- Complex design and layouts
- Ability to Work closely with Creative Lead on projects
- Support and help mentor junior staff's work when necessary
- Creative suite and expert photoshop skills needed in Personal Care and Beauty
- Portfolio showing packaging design
- 5+ years professional packaging design experience
- Ability to work normal business hours - EST-Ideal
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
401(k) through Fidelity
FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
Access to free training and continuing education
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!