- Job Terms:
- $40-50/hr DOE
- Start date:
- May 2021
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Our client, the most successful VR/AR company in the world, is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager with previous background in managing global scaled campaigns. This talent is responsible for leading strategies that are targeting Content Creators and Developers of thier mobile AR platform.
As part of our digital marketing team, you will work closely with internal product, marketing, and communications teams, plus cross-functional partners, to develop and execute social media strategies and ongoing community management, content creation, paid social planning, and digital marketing projects, that help engage creators and developers. Our ideal candidate will have a depth and diversity of social experience, as well as the strategic and executional excellence needed to build a best-in-class social media marketing program.
● Develop creative and data-driven social media strategies, to help support a range of integrated marketing initiatives, from product announcements and social media campaigns, to community engagement programs and events.
● Expertly manage the health and effectiveness of the social media marketing channels and touchpoints for creators and developers in its ecosystem.
● Be a responsible steward of the brand, including understanding and reflecting its unique voice, tone, and visual identity across social; and being comfortable coaching and counseling internal/external collaborators accordingly.
● Drive the day-to-day social content workstreams, including working closely with cross-functional teams, partners and agencies on social content planning, development and publishing.
● Work regularly and collaboratively with the community manager, and the extended product and integrity teams, to ensure a healthy, safe and inclusive experience for all members of the community.
● Support paid social media planning and execution, including following internal best practices in campaign creation, testing, optimization, and performance analysis.
● Own regular social media performance analysis and reporting, plus the effort to quickly identify, prioritize and act on the insights gleaned.
● Passion and interest in augmented reality and emerging technologies
● Meticulous work attitude and strong desire for flawless execution
● Minimum 5 years of experience managing global social media marketing programs
● Proven track record of success, achievement and results on social campaigns and plans
● Highly knowledgeable in social media best practices, social platform capabilities, media formats and specifications
● Experience with creative software suites, and comfort with adjusting and optimizing various file types (e.g., images, video, motion graphics, etc)
● Must be comfortable operating independently, sometimes with urgency
● Must be confident making decisions, amidst ambiguity, while always demonstrating responsible judgement.
● Experience managing social campaigns for creators, developers and/or creative industry audiences is advantageous
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail is critical
● Strong project management skills, and ability to work effectively across a matrixed team
● Experience driving community management, moderation and social customer support programs at scale, will be advantageous.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!