- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Our team is seeking a strong Communications Designer to help tell the story of our team and enhance our designers’ projects.
- Consider the message they want to communicate and how to strategically engage the viewer.
- Determine what will capture a viewer’s attention first, the common associations that audiences have, and the psychology behind how design elements affect someone’s mood.
- Create designs that communicate a message faster than words can, but make sure that the messaging is also clear and compelling.
- Incorporate the elements of great graphic design and takes things a step further by considering the way audiences understand visuals.
In this role, the Communications Designer will work closely with members of our cross-disciplinary team, including designers, prototypers, user experience researchers, and program managers. Experience with UI Design, Web, Unity, or 3D are a plus.
- Experience in journalism or writing news, features or marketing copy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
- 5 years of experience required
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!