- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
- Working alongside the Business Connections Product Marketing team, you will drive marketing work for our portfolio of messaging and calling products that connect consumers and businesses.
- You will manage and drive a range of projects including lead nurturing, website updates (coordinating with our website agency), content programs, partner enablement, and partner marketing. An understanding of both B2B marketing (primarily) and B2C marketing will be beneficial for this role.
- Scalable events and content programs
- Deliver scalable content programs to engage partners and brands - such as case studies
- Plan and coordinate team’s presence at key industry events such as NRF
- Plan and coordinate webinars for brands and partners
- Lead nurturing
- Create and maintain email programs such as drip campaigns, regular newsletters, and product announcement emails
- Pass leads to the business development team
- Web strategy
- Drive regular website updates including adding new partners and brands (with approvals), new case studies, and other web content
- Partner enablement
- Curate and distribute partner marketing assets
- Coordinate partner brand approvals
- Collect partner feedback / marketing asset needs
- 2-4+ years of experience in B2B product marketing (within Technology industry)
- 2-4+years of project management experience
- BA/BS Degree required or equivalent experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication, writing, project management, and data analysis skills
- Strong proficiency with Marketo and Google Analytics
Nice to Have:
- Web design and management experience
- Marketo Certification B2C marketing experience
- Familiarity with Google Workspace tools (Drive, Docs, etc.)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.