- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for a Graphic Designer for our Fortune 500 Financial client. This is a full-time, remote, 6+ month opportunity with full benefits - medical, dental, 401k, and more. This person must have at least 3 years of experience in multi-media marketing campaigns preferably with a large organization. See the requirements below and apply today to learn more!
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or other design-related field (preferred); tech experience a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in graphic design at a large corporation or financial institution
- 2+ years of experience with large program communications or marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience working with multi-media platforms including digital media, learning platforms and video assets
- Experience with G Suite tools (Google slides, docs, drive, etc.), InVision, or Sketch, HTML / CSS experience a plus
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR