- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
** APPLICANTS WITH LESS THAN 3 YEARS EXPERINCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDRED **
Title: UX Designer
Terms: Ongoing (potential to convert to FT)
Location: Boston strongly preferred - open to candidates in a nearby market
Our TOP Fortune 500 client is looking for a UX Designer to design transformative mobile and cross-platform experiences that help empower people to lead independent, healthier lives.
Designing for a new omnichannel experience that will help people test their hearing, get results, recommend the best hearing aids for purchase, and more!
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Help to define the vision for health and wellness products and services
• Be a key contributor to the product development process including market research, competitive analysis, journey-mapping, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
• Work with internal and external partner teams to align underlying technologies
• Create and contribute UI components and design assets to design system to share with stakeholder teams across the organization
• Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate quickly on new ideas
• Keep up with the rapidly evolving field of health and wellness user experience and consistently bring new ideas to the team
Top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job
• Experience in the Health Care Industry
• 5-7 years of design experience - 2 year minimum of in-house (non-agency) design experience
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Current online portfolio with case studies or customer-centric narratives.
• End to end design process experience research – ship.
• Strong IA background with experience in process flows
Preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
• Native Mobile Application Experience
• Self-starter who remains current with mobile trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.