- Torrance, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our automotive client is looking for an ambitious junior talent for a long term ongoing role with the potential for future direct hire. This position offers full benefits and PTO. The ideal talent will have a 4 year degree with 1-2 years of professional corporate experience. Exposure to financial services is highly preferred.
We are looking to hire a contingent full time Business Analyst within our Business Operations Services (BOS) department. This position provides business and technical support for Business Operations Services with internal ISD partners and external vendors.
The Analyst will lead the business side of projects as determined by management, ensure project plans are kept current, coordinate efforts between teams, track and communicate progress, roadblocks, risks and issues and are aligned with project milestones, AHFC standards/strategies, and corporate culture/compliance/goals/strategies.
This role will require:
- The ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced “time is of the essence” and changing environment while utilizing quick problem-solving capabilities that incorporate patience, common sense, and speedy creation of high-quality communication materials.
- The ability to successfully manage approval flows and build positive relationships with internal AHFC stakeholders.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Information Systems or equivalent work experience preferably in financial services (consumer, banking, captive finance)
- Call center experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively with AHFC business managers, ISD staff, 3rd party vendor staff
- Build strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations and understands business imperatives.
- Able to talk and translate between business and technical
- Collect, synthesize, and translate complex data into easy-to-understand information.
- Perform successfully in a highly organized, motivated, self-starter manner able to work well independently, in collaboration with others as well as with various levels of management.
- Able to perform effectively in a diverse, fast-paced, and high-volume workload environment while meeting critical deadlines, under pressure, handling multiple priorities/projects at the same time, with quick response problem solving skills and still be structured yet able to remain flexible.
- Proficiency in using MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Project, Visio
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM