- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
Our client is looking for a new UX Researcher to join their video calling device department. This UX researcher will have excellent communication and people skills. Strong candidates will demonstrate a rigorous approach to UX research methods as well as have experience shipping consumer software.
Day to Day:
- Work with fellow UX researchers as well as multi-disciplinary hardware and software teams to push the boundaries of what is possible in the consumer product space.
- Work within the esearch program, handling all aspects of the program and its research for cross-functional teams.
- Plan and conduct studies and deliver research insights bi-weekly.
- 5+ years of experience in product UX research
- Experience in all phases of the product lifecycle
- Passion for consumer technology
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!