- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$50/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Creative Resource Traffic Coordinator is responsible for tracking and routing digital production projects to
various creative resources across multiple lines of business within Services. Those lines of business include music, games, online store, entertainment apps, e-payment and others.
The Creative Resource Traffic Coordinator partners with creative resource management, producers and group creative directors to assign sufficient and suitable resources to projects,
balance workloads, and reassign vacation coverage across a large group of creative directors, art directors, copywriters, motion designers, visual designers producers, and production staff.
You must be extremely comfortable managing between 30-50 resources simultaneously. You must be able to pivot, switch-focus and remain motivated in a fast-paced environment.
We're a team that is passionate about making the complex digestible. We are seeking a curious, flexible, personable, proactive dynamic Creative Resource Traffic Coordinator who loves people and process.
Key Qualifications / Experience:
• You have 3+ years relevant experience in a traffic coordination, resource management or project management role within a creative or marketing organization. As part of this role, you’ve utilized a project resourcing system and have evangelized use of it with your business partners.
• You have a proactive, can-do attitude that is always willing to jump in and make changes on the fly while still maintaining an incredibly detailed tracker.
• You have a working knowledge of digital processes and the creative process particularly in areas such as design, conceptual advertising, and interactive.
• You feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fluid environment and are able to understand complex project requirements, understand briefs, and recognize potential risks and dependencies relevant to resourcing.
• You feel comfortable working in resource planning, allocation and assigning.
• You are a fast-learning, curious, flexible problem-solver. You are also fair, kind, collaborative and a trusted confident of confidential and sensitive information.
• You have a dream to work in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
• Extraordinary communication skills, organizational skills, and peoplemanagement skills.
• Build strong rapport with members of the department you support, in addition to partnering with creatives and production.
• Support Creative Resource Managers with hosting weekly check-ins with key stakeholders to ensure efficient assignment of all projects, identify excessive or underutilization of talent, and solve any potential resource gap areas. Support in weekly resource meetings reviewing and presenting slate of incoming work.
• You’re an expert at balancing workload across internal teams, freelancers and agency/ vendor partners.
• Shape resource management tools, systems and templates - constantly striving to improve processes and workflow standardization.
• Monitor and take ownership of the creative resourcing queue for any production requests or requests for digital work streams.
• Partner closely with Creative Resource Managers, cross-functional partners, and internal teams to fulfill any new resource requests in the queue e.g. build appropriate team, identify any bandwidth flags, work to troubleshoot as needed.
• If the request requires support from an external vendor, work with internal and external points of contact to ensure proper processing and fulfillment.
• Work with cross-functional partners to identify the upcoming request pipeline and adjust planned resources accordingly; you will be the central point of contact for all traffic management and must be able to course-correct when needed.
• Have the ability to juggle several projects with varying degrees of complexity at any given time; be able to creatively problem solve for different situations.
• Possess the confidence to speak up, ask questions, and push back when needed in service of the larger team.
• Create and maintain highly organized internal project trackers / notes documents / status and planning documents etc.
• Proactively schedule vacation coverage syncs to plan for creative and production and reassign work strategically for these time periods.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)