- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's large investment Client's graphics team is growing! We are seeking a creative, entrepreneurial graphic designer with a digital focus (data visualization and/or UI experience is a huge PLUS). We looking for someone who is able to turn complex, nuanced ideas into thoughtful creative solutions and someone who also has great client service and presentation skills.
Location: Must be in the greater NYC area to be considered.
Opportunity: This starts out as a W2 hourly (full time hours, comprehensive benefits offered) through Aquent with opportunity to convert to a perm role
As a Designer in this role, you will be directly involved in the creative design process for projects from start to finish and work with the creative team to develop ideas and solutions to drive the marketing strategy.
• Implementing the visual design of the Blackstone brand across channels
• Leading design efforts for marketing campaigns, email, web, and more.
• Working collaboratively with our technology team to ensure digital platforms reflect our brand and follow best- in-class design-thinking UX/UI strategy
Seeking hire ia designer who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
• 5+ years of design expereince with a digital focus (agency or in-house)
• Solid portfolio of sleek creative / conceptual design examples
• Ability to speak to your design process
• Exceptional design skills, including brand identity, information design, print layout, editorial design, typography and digital/social communications
• Experience in marketing communications, design, financial services or other professional services
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines
• Self-starter, organized and motivated
• Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or similar field of study
• Able to work on a PC
• Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Must include a PDF portfolio or personal website to be considered
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Criminal Background screen is required priot to start.