- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
We're looking for a Product Designer to help design the future of a prominent business communication platform.
What you'll be doing:
● Work with design, product management, and engineering to generate ideas and turn them into a seamless product experience.
● Adding value to the product via a design lens and across disciplines and establishes long-term relationships with engineering and product management leadership.
● Bringing a design voice to the conversation and builds trust between the design team and other disciplines in order to add value to the product via a design lens.
● Partner with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
● Use and shapes the Slack design system in order to design flows, prototypes, sketches,
and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
● Trusted to lead work in undefined problem spaces.
● Helps teammates identify connections and potential collisions between different
products, features and platforms and reconcile these.
● Asking for and offering feedback from other product
designers and cross-functional teammates.
What you should have:
● 5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role on a product design team for desktop or mobile
● 5+ years of experience with visual and/or interaction design
● An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a mastery of typography, interaction, and visual
● Fluency in how to create usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to
millions of users.
● Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
● Experience leading the strategy and rationale for product features.
● Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills (bonus points if you love to use emoji
This business communication platform is on a mission to make working life simpler, more pleastant and more productive - for everyone.
These are the core values they live by, as a company. They work by them too. They’re building a platform and products they believe in, knowing that there is real value to be gained from helping people simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work, wherever they are.