- Silicon Valley
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The main function of this product marketing manager role is to lead our integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution for consumer and B2B channels.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing campaign: messaging strategy, channel strategy, briefing and project management across sales, product, creative, and channel teams.
• Work with the cross-functional marketing team on asset creation for targeted campaigns through email, social, web, performance media, channel-based marketing and other B2B lead generation strategies.
• Measure and report performance of all campaigns and compare against goals.
• Leverage learnings from customer, data science and user experience and other stakeholders.
• Work closely with sales to develop sales enablement tools: competitive analysis, sell sheets, white papers, videos, and training materials.
• Understand & communicate the competitive differences for multiple sales segments globally.
• Highly creative and experienced in identifying target audiences and planning digital campaigns.
• Experience in optimizing campaigns, lead generation tactics and user buying journeys.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
• You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• You are technical enough to dig into product/engineering details
• You’re a pro at building differentiated messaging and assets
• You’re humble and have a natural curiosity to always learn more
• You’re a rock star at getting work done and can multitask like nobody’s business
• 5+ years of professional experience in a SaaS company, including 2+ years in product marketing
• In-depth knowledge of smart displays, video conferencing and remote collaboration products in the competitive space
• Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
• MBA nice to have
Top 4 must-have HARD skills:
1. B2B SasS marketing campaign and demand gen strategy and development
2. Brief writing and working with creative teams
3. Experience leading go-to-market plans
4. Sales Enablement development
Good to have skills:
1. B2B channel marketing
2. B2B event and program management
Background on the team
The Portal team is building products that make it easier to connect more regularly with the most important people in your life. We are a team of world-class experts developing and shipping products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content experiences. This role in particular is working on some of the clients' Reality Lab’s newest initiatives. The team and program is very nascent so this person will get to help influence product and GTM strategy as we scale this new business initiative. We’re looking for someone who thrives in both a fast pace and ambiguous environment. We’re building something new and constantly in problem solving mode.
Years of experience required: 5-7 years of professional experience in a SaaS company, including 2-3 years in product marketing
Key performance measurements: GTM launch execution.
Degrees or certifications required
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!