- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Our large, Fortune 100 client is seeking an Art Director to join their internal agency, the premier source of profound marketing insights, world class strategy, brilliant concepts, renowned design, and content that inspires action and delivers results.
In this role, you will be responsible for the hands-on development, design, and execution of exceptional concepts that surprise and delight while solving for the identified business problem. Typical initiatives may include: cross channel promotional marketing campaigns, B2B and B2C communications, digital marketing and internal communications.
- Produce concepts that push past the expected while remaining true to the creative brief and work at hand
- Bring concepts to life through flawless execution
- Partner enthusiastically with copywriters, strategists, and other members of the team
- Unearth insights and make connections between our businesses, our audiences and external trends
- Sell the work in a way that keeps our business partners coming back for more
- Become a subject matter expert on the brand
- Act as a steward of the brand
- Manage your time responsibly while respecting the time of others
- Commit to and exemplify our agency values (Intrinsically Motivated + Resourceful, Amazing + Awesome, Inspired + Enlightened, Passionate + Curious, Smart + Constructively Dissatisfied, Disciplined + Resilient)
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Bachelor Degree
- A minimum of 8 years of creative work experience, agency experience a must
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, high-volume, matrix-oriented environment
- Versatile in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong storytelling skills
- Understanding of how digital applications can impact the concept and strategy
- Experience in video and motion graphics or a passion to grow in this medium
- Tuned in to social, mobile and developing technologies
- Knock your socks off portfolio
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Detail oriented
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.