- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a large Fortune 50 organization, is looking to add a Project Manager to their internal agency which is known within the company as the premier source for profound marketing insights, world-class strategy, brilliant concepts, renowned design, and content that inspires action and delivers results.
Working with their business and creative staff, you will be responsible for ensuring that smart and appropriate marketing communications are created, produced, and distributed to their B2B and/or D2C and external customer audience and that the materials meet the business and communications goals of internal business partners.
As a member of the Creative Team, the Project Manager may have an initial consultative role to help identify the businesses needs and goals, propose a smart set of communications solutions, estimate cost/timing and manage the creative development to meet business expectations of quality, estimated turnaround time and approved budget. The consultative nature of this position is enabled by the Project Managers' core competencies in marketing communications and in building and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients.
Importantly, the Project Manager must keep all incoming requests within the larger context of what is most appropriate for the various audiences as well as determine how any new requests might be addressed with existing solutions to ensure effectiveness.
The impact of this position is in ensuring simple, clear, effective, and efficient delivery of consistent and respectful communication to the individual customer audience, in keeping with overall brand standards so that all efforts help improve their ability to stand out in the marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the businesses in the planning and development of appropriate, B2B and/or customer-centric communications solutions to meet communications goals
- In collaboration with Creative Account Managers, help develop project proposals/SOWs and creative briefing documents including message direction, in preparation for communications creation and production
- Partner as needed with marketing communications staff to ensure product/ business segment message consistency
- Manage all assigned projects from discovery, creative development, proofreading, translation, and production through established workflow processes
- Develop project estimates and timelines for all projects
- Seek consultation, when needed, with internal and external partners/vendors to inform the project team and the client with the information needed to make decisions on project direction
- Track and report estimated vs. actual costs. Provide change orders for scope changes and subsequent new cost estimates.
- Craft and track detailed project schedules to ensure on-time delivery. Coordinate appropriate internal reviews.
- Keep project status reporting tool updated in real-time
- Coordinate with external production vendors, as needed, to ensure the end creative product will meet production specifications
Candidates will be asked to commit to and exemplify the agency values (Intrinsically Motivated + Resourceful, Amazing + Awesome, Inspired + Enlightened, Passionate + Curious, Smart + Constructively Dissatisfied, Disciplined + Resilient)
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 5+ years of project management experience, preferably including prior employment with an advertising agency or a corporate marketing organization.
- Proven understanding of project management fundamentals. Projects include a variety of content: email, direct mail, social, presentations, digital projects, and subsequent production.
- Ability to understand and implement a direct mail or email marketing matrix. Ability to manage many versions associated with that matrix.
- Experience working with creative teams and setting expectations for deliverables. Ability to proactively manage resources.
- Proven systemic view, ability to guide the end-to-end solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, matrix-oriented environment
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives and gain support/buy-in
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.