- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
We are looking for someone to partner with our group which is comprised of entertainment industry specialists that innovate and inspire through groundbreaking games.
This designer will execute packaging concepts as a member of the Global Packaging Team. Concepts include graphic line looks, logos and basic structural studies. An ideal candidate will show they can produce impressive design solutions that communicate brand messages and objectives while maximizing current technologies and trends.
A day in the life of a Graphic Designer in Kids Games…
• Utilize strong technical design knowledge and organizational talents to own the design and development of multiple assigned global brands/products.
• Develop innovative ideas and designs based on global consumer and market insights.
• Ensure overall quality, cost, schedule, and brand consistency for assigned projects.
• Demonstrate tact and diplomacy while interacting as a key liaison with multi-disciplinary teams as you work through any line issues.
• Participate in product review meetings and vital presentations.
• Apply design principles to the creation of packaging graphic design.
• Use design software including, Adobe, Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, to execute ideas and prepare files for both electronic and print usage.
• Utilize knowledge of lifestyle and & product photography with occasional participation in photo shoots as needed.
• Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions and use your sense of creativity, foresight and design judgment in developing and applying marketplace insights and trends (competitive graphics, styles, fashion, lifestyles, etc.).
• Utilize internal resources and time prioritization skills to independently run projects and communicate achievements to cross functional partners.
• Portray knowledge and confidence when interacting with clients and communicating recommendations.
• Coordinate project work provided through our external vendors.
Expert working knowledge of CS2/CS3.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Shown success working with typography, logo design, photo direction and color printing processes.
Validated design success in the packaging industry and/or in collateral material, web technology, and structural development.
Must have an eye for details and the ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Passion for Games.
Our Client is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play and Entertainment Experiences. From toys and games to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, they offer a variety of ways for audiences to experience their iconic brands.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM