- Menlo Park, CA (Virtual, Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
The main function of this role is to be savvy in both process and technology to understand how Learning technology updates can impact day-to-day operations and be able to map out those implications for the team and stakeholders. We need someone who can effectively summarize and communicate key impacts of changes and project manage those updates through to completion.
• Support, coordinate, and execute strategic project work across the Learning Operations Team
• Manage multiple concurrent projects and/or projects with multiple workstreams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders
• Manage and escalate project risks and issues as appropriate, and establish success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
• Review process documentation to understand the current state of operations
• Document key technology functionality and assess downstream implications of new technology/enhancements
• Document system gaps and alternative solutions to provide back to stakeholders in an efficient way
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Familiar with a variety of technologies and can learn new technologies quickly
• Experience in CSOD or other LMS
• Experience working through ambiguity and uncertainty
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Knowledge of MS Excel data analysis/manipulation, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and chart creation
• Experience in high-tech environment
• Experience working with Learning & Development
• Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
• Experience in management or systems implementation consulting
• Experience in HR project management, working on projects that impacted the employee lifecycle
• BA/BS degree
Comments for Suppliers: If worked with any type of tech in the past, that would be a benefit for this role. Person is needing to be tech savvy and is needing to learn components on the move.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!