- Client is in TN - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, depending on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 100 Healthcare client is looking for a Proofreader and Document Manager to join their team for a seasonal assignment. The primary focus will be on supporting the development of Medicare marketing materials. You will proofread and edit benefit information for accuracy, in addition to offering feedback on design and readability of materials. Key categories of materials include: customer and prospect materials, direct mail, and other customer support materials. You will organize necessary materials and work through compliance upload process for materials and you will receive a moderate level of guidance and direction. Also, you will need to develop relationships with key business partners and manage approvals from business unit up to manager level.
You will also have the opportunity to learn a new online plan management system. Additionally, you will be asked to upload materials into their Online Monitoring Tool (OMT) system; so some experience with computing systems will be helpful. You may assist in the process of developing a marketing library for internal company use.
Please note: Training will be supplied for all pertinent systems, as needed.
Key Proofreading responsibilities will include:
- Assist in development of Annual Notice of Change and Evidence of Coverage documents.
- Review Medicare benefit information and state agency and internal contact information. Information varies by health plan, and we develop materials for approx 200 different plans.
- Review benefit information in materials from pre and post-enrollment kit materials (enrollment forms, summary of benefits, comparison brochures, customer handbooks, etc.), based on need and capacity to take on this work
- Need ability to work with MS Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat in order to track and document reviews
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Health care marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in proofing data-intensive communications and materials
- Experience with or ability to understand medical benefits will be a plus
- Experience working within regulatory guidelines distributed by national regulatory agency
- Organization skills, Attention to detail, and tracking are most important skills for this position.
- Computer skills - can read and edit documents in MS Word and Adobe Reader.
- Ability to sort information in Excel spreadsheet and update/ edit a spreadsheet as needed.
- Experience in logging into and using online product systems will also be beneficial.
- Must be able to build internal relationships and work with external vendors as needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with fast deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player on multiple projects.
- Organized with ability to effectively manage time.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some Bachelor's or post-high school education preferred.
- ORGANIZATION SKILLS
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- ADOBE ACROBAT
- DIRECT MAIL
- MS WORD
- TEAM PLAYER
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
- MICROSOFT WORD
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.