- Remote EST or PST
- Job Terms:
- $45hr - $50hr.
- Start date:
With one of the most entertaining and original commercials in recent years, our growing Fortune 500 Insurance client breaks trends and creates innovation. They are also in need of a creative UX Product Designer to join their team for 6 months plus.
Come join the new Experience Organization within Global Retail Markets Group! This role is 100% remote for EST and PST, you will receive Healthcare Benefits provided, 5 paid sick days, 401k.
What You Will Do:
- As UX Product Designer, working with Call Centers and Agent Tools, you will help create designs for the Global Retail Market Digital-First mandate and rally the organization around transforming digital connection opportunities into extraordinary experiences that position the client to win big with their customers, agents, and prospects.
- The goal is to make digital products a competitive advantage, keeping prices low for customers, reinvesting in market-leading growth, and becoming an admired, first-quoted carrier. The client will provide the best digital quoting experience in the industry and make digital a primary channel for service and claims, delivering innovative experiences.
- In this highly visible and creative position as UX Product Designer, you will create user-centered design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize the user experience. This client’s work spans a range of areas, from customer facing digital products, to internal tools used by agents to better serve their customers.
- You will work with business, technical, and product leads to understand the business vision, objectives and transformation plans to help identify opportunities for competitive advantage.
- You could be a great fit for this role if you are a Visual Craftsman, an Experience Innovator, a Customer Advocate, and a Natural Collaborator.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 7+ years of experience
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, visual and UX design, prototyping, front-end development, user research and/or experiment design
- Proven ability to present projects and status reports to senior management
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, ability to translate moderately complex content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams. Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Very strong product design skills; strong portfolios, enterprise level work.
- Agency experience is OK, but must have experience with large enterprise clients.
- Must have Agile experience, squad will be PO, Scrum Master (fairly traditional make up). Candidate must understand what 'customer centric means'. How to incorporate user research into design. Good critical thinking skills.
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org