- Remote- CA, OR, WA, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christina Clark
Sr Mgr Brand Strategy- Remote work in the following locations ONLY- WA, CA, OR, TX
This senior-level position is accountable for helping drive holistic brand initiatives, promote brand best practices, and support new branding and naming activities.
Responsibilities include executing the day-to-day aspects of brand communications and customer experience.
The position reports to the Director Brand Strategy. The position establishes and maintains working relationships with employees at various organizational levels within the organization; with external vendors and contractors as appropriate; and with incumbents in management levels of the Marketing and Communications organization as needed.
• Lead and manage a portfolio of brand strategy projects (e.g., naming, value proposition development, messaging) for company offerings
• Present and secure agreement among key executives and stakeholders for strategic recommendations and go forward decision.
• Develop training / programs and education materials to socialize and enable brand fidelity throughout the organization.
• Manage, socialize and use brand tools and process documents.
• Use briefs and tools for discovery on new branding activities and support those activities.
• Help map the brand-level consumer journey and identify key moments of truth.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to help ensure adherence to brand strategy across all teams, but especially with creative, content, marketing and communication colleagues.
• Help measure and monitor brand initiatives to determine performance and optimization needs.
• Act as thought partner to director of brand strategy across all brand activities.
• Help manage / drive creative activities that relate to brand, checking that we’re adhering to brand platform, strategic best practices and expectations of brand governance / decision-making.
• Works effectively and constructively with all internal teams, agencies and client business partners.
• Detail oriented; editing skills; accepts feedback, makes changes and improves outcomes.
• Ability to produce excellent strategy materials that are on brand in a high volume environment with deadlines and budget constraints.
5+ years in a brand creative and/or marketing strategy role
5+ years Working and collaborating with vendors and other organizations
Knowledge of healthcare industry is preferred.