- Jersey City, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
The Manager, Creative Operations - Packaging and Digital ensures that creative projects are executed according to best practices and tracked throughout the DMI organization. They establish timelines and processes to ensure efficient workflow for the Creative team and serve as the liaison between the Creative department and all internal cross-functional teams, communicating key dates, providing project status and escalating delays, when necessary.
This person supports the Digital and Packaging teams by ensuring projects have been thoroughly briefed with proper information before work begins. They identify the scope and deliverables for each request submitted and manage the timelines with all involved team members ensuring key delivery dates are met.
• Manage all aspects of creative development, including timeline creation, implementation, resource allocation and reporting on all Digital and Packaging projects.
• Ensure open communication flow between all departments, including Copy, Creative, Marketing, Production, and Product Development to evaluate briefs and develop timelines
• Aid in communication flow within the Creative team by acting as primary point of contact and support for all active Digital and Packaging creative projects
• Work to ensure that delivery times and specs for all programs are met, recognizing potential issues before they occur
• Ensure project briefs are complete before commencement of work and help to organize and gather assets for projects as needed
• Maintain updated schedules, hold status meetings and inform teams of changes in due dates
• Partner with AVP, Digital, AVP Branding/Packaging , and Creative Operations team members to prioritize workload, identify roadblocks, create and maintain systems for project workflow and improve internal and cross-functional communications
• Manage stakeholder routing and approvals of creative and feedback
• Responsible for reviewing and understanding business and creative goals of each project and speak to those as needed
• Prep for and conduct weekly Creative review meetings, staying on top of deadlines, ensuring materials are reviewed prior by appropriate approvers and having all reference materials printed and ready for presentation
• Gain thorough understanding of team roles in projects and processes
• Ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand” according to IT guidelines and style guides
• Work with Channel Management to ensure delivery times and specs for all programs and media channels are met
• Gain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand”
• Responsible for meeting schedules, preparation and agenda management
Essential Skills and Characteristics:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a project management or creative operations role
• Digital asset experience required, packaging a plus
• Digital project management experience and proven track record in environment where organization skills are critical to successful workflow.
• Strong in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook and ability to learn internal project management software systems (Experience in InMotion or other project management software a plus)
• Familiarity with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) programs
• Strong communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely communicate to team and external departments in customer service-oriented fashion
• Can-do work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
• Tactical, organized, flexible and positive team player who can work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a high-pressure, dynamic environment, while setting and maintaining key priorities
• Demonstrated organized self-starter who is able to manage multiple tasks deftly and see the big picture with ability to offer solutions to improve processes and workflows
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities concurrently with high level attention to detail and follow through
• Superior problem solving and anticipation skills to keep projects moving towards completion
• Ability to interpret and deliver against brand standards
• Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of UE software
• Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues