- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
Looking for a Programmer Writer to create industry leading onboarding and API documentation that enables our customers to readily understand and integrate with our services.
You will take internally written technical documentation and refine for external publication. You will ensure documentation is effectively structured and organized, scannable, accurate, and complete. You will work with the engineering team to generate new content where documentation currently does not exist and help develop process/systems to maintain and create documentation as we build new functionality to our services.
• Working with health insurance companies and pharma manufactures
• Review current documentation, meet with technical teams, and put together new API documentations
• 4+ years in a technical writing or lead technical writing role
• Proven experience designing documentation for software APIs and writing for a developer audience
• Experience working with a programming language such as Java or C++
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills
• Some experience with web services and related technologies (OAuth) a plus
• Experience in developing process/systems to maintain and create documentation as our services scale
• GitHub version control systems using Git is a plus
• Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.