- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
REMOTE: 100% Remote fine. EST preferred.
Execute marketing research programs and analyses providing strategic insights to support the launch of a new product. Responsibilities include gathering market, professional and patient insights including: market and competitive analysis, landscape assessments using both primary & secondary information, patient ethnography, media testing with HCPs and patients, and other launch support. Incumbent must identify issues and opportunities, define and prioritize information needs, creatively apply market research techniques to answer questions, and effectively develop and communicate actionable recommendations to all levels of management.
- Champion new approaches & techniques to obtain a deeper understanding of physician, patient and other stakeholder behaviors, needs and motivations
- Identify appropriate market research vendors, and drive efficient & optimal use of marketing research budgets
- Provide clear recommendations based upon insights integrated across all studies and sources of information effectively communicate actionable findings and insights to all levels of the commercial organization
- Ensure compliance with issues affecting marketing research execution such as AE reporting, state
Excellent communication skills; able to be clear and concise in both verbal & written communications
Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical marketplace
Knowledge of marketing research databases
Ability to turn research findings into insights and recommendations
Ability to work with vendors and internal team to ensure accuracy of research. Monitor vendors and work with internal teams during intake calls to ensure questions get answered during research. Ensuring content and participants are accurate.
7+ years of experience in the design and execution of primary and secondary research
- Qual and Quant experience
- Concept Testing
- Method Testing
- Pricing Research
- In Depth Interviews
- Focus Groups
Education: BS / BA required; MBA a plus