- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
The Virtual Art Department (VAD) has an opening for a Motion Graphics Artist who
will help us elevate our content creation to be the most interesting and impactful marketing tools
possible. Our ideal candidate has experience in broadcast graphics, typographic animation, and
data visualization. This position will focus on our virtual and XR productions but extend to create
work for our social campaigns, and broadcast properties as well as design for large scale
immersive experiences at our world-class events.
Who you are
You are an inspired collaborator that brings excellent motion design skills, and impressive
conceptual instincts to the table every day. You’re at ease working in 2D and 3D spaces. You
have your finger on the pulse of industry trends and best practices as well as emerging
technologies. You love the process and enjoy the messiness of nurturing ideas from pencil to
final picture with a team.
You must also be able to:
● Master of data visualization that can breath life into interfaces and infographic elements
for virtual productions.
● Work within our brand’s creative language to concept and design 2D and 3D animations
including working with our brands character assets.
● Communicate clearly and efficiently while collaborating closely with cross departmental
teams and external vendors.
● Manage multiple projects for various clients, and work with project management to meet
● Maintain focus and inspiration while moving quickly and iterating without sentiment.
● Curiosity and a proven ability to learn and expand software knowledge and toolbox.
Skills and experience:
● A compelling portfolio of original work that’s conceptual, innovative and impactful
● 5+ years of advertising agency, post-house, broadcast, or design studio experience
● Exceptional written and oral communication skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
● Ability to organize, and prioritize work and meet deadlines
● Strong attention to detail and eagerness to push the boundaries
● Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and C4D
● Knowledge/familiarity with Maya, Houdini, and Unreal
● Knowledge in Keynote/PowerPoint/Google slides, Figma, Invision, and Sketch
● Knowledge of basic editing tools like Final Cut Pro and Premiere
● A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
● Understanding of compositing
● Mastery of the principles of animation and ability to create style frames
● Experience with broadcast, real time and virtual productions a plus
The world’s #1 customer relationship platform. This company helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work a one from anywhere!
Ever since they started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, they've believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That's why they've committed their time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
A career here is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. The company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. They harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. They’re dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities they serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Their values aren’t just words on a page — they learn to live them every day, measure their success, and continuously evolve.