- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
Our client is looking for a new Creative Project Manager to join one of their Creative Departments! This group is team of designers, motion graphic artists, photographers, film producers and editors that creates content for the client's Communications department.
Day to Day:
- Manage small to large-sized creative projects from scope to delivery
- Lead work flows between design, motion graphics, photography, film and the stakeholders (comms and policy)
- Coordinate with designers, motion graphics, photographers, and communications managers to ensure deliverables are understood and milestones are met with consistency, accuracy and on time.
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling and leading meetings, preparing internal and external agendas, meeting notes and status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant experience in creative project management
- Experience working with creatives and clients
- Experience managing full-scale campaigns, interactive, digital, and print desired.
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!