- Remote: New York, Chicago, Connecticut
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in New York/Connecticut/Chicago is seeking an Ad Operations Associate to join their Advertising Team. This role is slated to go 1 year and could extend. This role is remote, but candidates should be in Chicago, Connecticut or New York City.
Advertising Sales is responsible for the company’s multimedia sales in Cable Entertainment, Sports, Broadcast and Children’s suite of programming. The Linear Ad Operations team leads the television post-sales functions for Ad Sales, by defining processes and working with Media Agencies in a client service capacity. This team is committed to providing the highest level of service to our internal and external stakeholders and we look for new team members to continue the dedication to a great customer experience with Ad Sales!
As the subject-matter expert of the bran's Linear advertising systems and processes, the Account Manager is responsible to lead and streamline all post sale aspects of our linear media advertising campaigns. To succeed in this role, candidates must provide timely and accurate information within their assigned account list and maintain business across our linear networks.
The Account Manager will lead the post-sale account management for their assigned advertisers. This includes being the day-to-day point of contact for advertising agencies and internal sales teams, booking and stewarding commercial inventory, implementing agency requests, responding to changes in the programming ad schedules of our networks and ensuring accuracy with negotiated deal points. The Account Manager will also be the Ad Sales liaison to multiple internal departments – Commercial Operations, Revenue Yield Management, Sales Planning and Inventory, Content Marketing Partnerships, Accounting and Credit Collections.
- Client Service and/or Account Management experience
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, execute tasks accurately, and be a self-starter
- Enjoy working independently and collaboratively with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Preferred Qualifications: New College Grad /1-3 years of experience in related industry
Required Education: Bach Dgr - Mrktg or equiv work experience of 0-2 yrs
- Great organizational skills, self starter, calm under pressure, provide quick turnaround, able to work agencies and internal staff, task oriented, able to stay on track, meet deadlines and is a go getter.
- NOTE: this role is remote until further notice in NYC, Chicago on in Connecticut.
- There is Overtime required -5-10 OT wk - during quarter change it can be 10hrs plus per week - must be flexible.