- Remote (US Only - CST preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's large global financial & insurance industry client seeks a talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing customer-facing experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
· Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
· Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
· Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
· Create storyboards, design systems, and communicate interaction and design ideas
· Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
· Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
· Proven UX and UI experience (>3years of professional experience)
· Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations; engaging presentation style
· Knowledge of design for mobile devices in all formats - a PLUS
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task
· Communicate and collaborate well with software architects and developers.
· Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Researching emerging interaction design and technology trends
· Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
· Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
· Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.