- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote.
Our client, a large Fortune 100 Healthcare brand is seeking a UX Designer to join their Experience Design team. The ideal candidate will bring together aspects of UX design, UI design, creative and art direction, information architecture in a way to build brands and tell visual stories through digital experiences. The person in this role will work across various digital experiences for our flagship digital marketing properties to improve the experience they provide.
- You will focus on the top of the funnel, ie “the pre-login experience”, to drive the right experiences that translate into the right outcomes through enhancements to these sites, their integration with other channels and marketing efforts.
- Your work will enhance engagement, drive acquisition, improve retention and grow adoption of digital tools, reducing users instincts to use traditional channels like retail for their healthcare and pharmacy needs, or phone for support.
- You'll need to be outcomes focused, using KPIs as a measure of success for your work.
- You will partner with cross functional teams in this role (creative, design and content) for multiple healthcare brands in the digital channel.
- You will obsess over details, craft and quality, while making sure to represent the needs of the business and the voice of the customer.
- You have the ability to dive into and use data to provide thought leadership about what gaps in the experience should be solved.
- You have experience with SEO.
- You also have the ability to present and articulate your work to broad range of audiences.
- Background at the intersection of digital marketing, brand, user experience and content strategy, ideally playing a role in vision, execution and launch of high-profile initiatives.
- Experience executing digitally integrated marketing sites, campaigns and search engine optimization.
- You have a “one team” mindset, having worked directly with product management, brand, marketing, engineering, design and other stakeholders on blended digital teams.
- Experience with test and learn, lean UX, A/B testing, multivariant testing, MVP launches, etc.
- You have worked on a technology team and closely with software engineering. You don't have to know how to code but you need to be fluent enough to carry a technical conversation.
- You have brought brands to life through storytelling using visual design, content, motion, video, interaction design and data visualization.
- You have built best in class authentication funnels, from registration to login and account recovery.
- You have some hands on experience working in a CMS. Drupal preferred (or Wordpress, Joomla, Wix, etc.)
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Keynote, Powerpoint, Drupal (or similar CMS)
Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience required.