- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
Looking for a Programmer Writer to join us and help define the future of how engineers, programmers, and subject matter experts will build sophisticated AI for autonomous systems. We are searching for a Programmer/Writer to help us document features and functionality for a new project!
• Learn about autonomous systems, simulation, reinforcement learning, and machine teaching.
• Create a range of content including how-to topics, CLI reference pages, language references, troubleshooting guides, and solution cookbooks.
• Work closely with Engineering, PM, Customer Success, Partnership, Marketing and others to create content for new feature releases and updates to existing features.
• Regular maintenance and refinement of content based on customer feedback and testing.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.