- REMOTE: Orlando, FL or Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- $20/hr + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Orlando, FL is seeking a Brand Merchandising Coordinator to join their Consumer Products team. This role is slated to go 2 months and can extend. Will be remote and candidates can be on either coast.
- Supports the daily implementation of the BRAND CLUSTER X product strategy for Category
- Demonstrated passion for consumer and product trends
- Deliver all item set up information within designated global systems across vertical channels
- Provide support for key milestone meetings with the development of presentation decks, briefs, recaps, and assembling input from key partners
- Attend cross functional team meetings to assist with the input/output of communication
- Coordinate samples among key partners and room set ups for product showcases
- Manages updates and maintenance of the Brand Range Plan
- Prepare and maintain catalog of merchandise by quarter (photobooks)
- Achieve our diversity and inclusion goals through professional growth
- Assist with other Brand Merchandising team projects as needed
- Experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP (they will train - Internet-based data systems)
- 0-1 years of progressive experience in Product Merchandising
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive execution against a plan
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain relationships with key partners
- Strong Team Player – The ability to build & foster collaborative partnerships across functions & departments
- Well-developed Communication Skills
- Passion for retail and brand merchandising
- Flexible and adaptable with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize workload and concurrently manage multiple projects
- High level of attention to detail; proactive, with strong follow through skills
- Demonstrated positive attitude with the ability to be responsive to feedback and pivot based on changing organization priorities
- Demonstrated personal initiative skills in the workplace, with willingness to learn new skills and processes
Required Education: High School graduate
Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree or equiv work exp
The department wants to see the following types of candidates:
- If they 've worked in or have a background in Merchandising and have a passion to work and grow in fashion merchandising.
- Experience with consumable goods, plush, toys, etc.
- They need to be a Team player - Go Getter, focus on multiple tasks at one time, focus on the bigger picture - be a forward thinker.
- Have a Strategic vision for the Brand.
MUST HAVES: Proficient data entry skills, Retail exp, product development exp, excited about the job and working on a merchandising team and take initiative.
- This assignment may be extended.
- There won't be any Overtime.
- NOTE: this candidate can work on either coast - the dept will work out the hours of operation with the worker.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers