- Remote (PST Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Our studio is a design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in search, maps, advertising, and news. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place. If you’re passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you.
The Design Team is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer that has a high-quality bar, attention to detail, can juggle multiple projects at once. In this role, you will help augment existing workstreams creating additional screens, flows, visual iterations, etc.
As a designer with us, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming new and innovative ideas to real-time adjustments based on user feedback. For this role you’ll be expected to utilize multiple design skillsets to challenge your assumptions and craft industry leading experiences that empower users to do and achieve more on the web!
• Create mockups, interactive prototypes, in a timely and iterative manner.
• Collaborate with senior design members through all stages of product development.
• Prioritize work across multiple tasks and timelines.
• Effectively present and articulate design decisions to peers and partners.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to ideate workflows to deliver low and high-fidelity design comps and prototypes.
• Provide depth to design variations in an iterative manner.
• Leverage the company's design language and systems and utilize these design systems effectively within your work.
• Partner with your fellow designers to rough out creative briefs and create quick MVP (minimal viable product) flows for various new features.
• Current online portfolio. Please provide a link in your application
• Proficient communication skills.
• Basic understanding of web technologies.
• Great eye for visual design and layout.
• Provide examples of end-to-end (UX and UI) product design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, HCI or relevant studies.
• 1+ years of experience designing for web, applications, visual design, and interaction design.
• Examples of working with, or conducting user research to inform design decisions.
• Examples of strategic thinking that solves user needs.
• Experience designing for multiple users and demographics.
• Proficient with modern design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping software.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.