- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- May 2021
The Marketing team is looking for a creative, collaborative, and highly organized content marketer to support a robust content strategy that targets sales professionals. You think about your audience first and have experience building engaged audiences by delivering the right content at the right time.
This role requires a publisher’s mindset. You’ll work cross-functionally to manage content production and will own the successful promotion and distribution of Sales Cloud content. The ideal candidate has a high bar for editorial quality and possesses the project management skills to match. Your colleagues would describe you as resourceful and comfortable with ambiguity. You have experience across different aspects of content operations, from maintaining a production calendar to editing – making you a well-rounded content marketer.
* Assist Editorial Lead with managing the editorial calendar, ensuring consistent quality and delivery across channels.
* Collaborate with content writers, product marketing, creative, campaigns, social media, customer marketing, and program management to ensure all content projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
* Help create a standardized process, systems, best practices, and templates for promoting new pieces of content, based on what you’ve seen work well in the past.
* Maintain clear, organized communication to stakeholders, even as team goals and priorities shift.
* Track, review, and share content performance with broader team.
* Optimize existing content based on insights from analytics.
* Contribute to other team initiatives and day-to-day content operations as needed.
*REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE*
* 3- 5 years of experience in content marketing, journalism, or professional writing/editing at a tech company (or within a similar fast-paced industry).
* Tech industry knowledge and interest, particularly within CRM and enterprise sales applications.
* Creative thinker who can identify gaps or opportunities and finds ways to address them.
* Excessively organized. Your calendar is your best friend.
* Stellar writing and editing skills.
* Knowledge of SEO best practices.
* Experience with content production and analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Kapost, and Mavenlink.
* Integrated marketing and/or campaign experience. Bonus points for email marketing experience
The world’s #1 customer relationship platform. This company helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work a one from anywhere!
Ever since they started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, they've believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That's why they've committed their time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
A career here is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future. The company was built on a set of four core values which make that possible: trust, customer success, innovation, and equality. They harness technologies that revolutionize careers, companies, and the world. They’re dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diverse communities they serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Their values aren’t just words on a page — they learn to live them every day, measure their success, and continuously evolve.