- Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephanie Nichols
As the Consumer Product Marketing Manager leading social impact initiatives you will be responsible for consumer marketing to support our company objectives around social impact related priorities -- including driving awareness and engagement of a suite of social impact products across the family of apps.
In owning the consumer marketing, you will partner with cross functional stakeholders to drive awareness and engagement for a suite of social impact products across the family of apps by:
• Audience segmentation: audience definition and value proposition/positioning
• Go-to-market planning: influencing narratives and steering marketing activities to champion our brand story at key moments
• Research & measurement: overseeing learning agendas and performance assessment
Our ideal candidate brings both go-to-market, outbound marketing acumen, as well as, strategic and analytic thought leadership to help shape product strategy. This person has a passion to be the consumer advocate and understands trends in relevant spaces, different global market dynamics, competitive landscapes, and, most importantly, how to positively impact consumer sentiment.
• Deliver world-class consumer marketing programs to drive consumer awareness and adoption by leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Research, Public Relations, Design, Engineering and more) to
• Influence business direction and develop strategic business / product input and positioning through a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem and competitive landscape.
• Be a thought leader and champion for the consumer, utilizing quantitative and qualitative insights to influence marketing strategy, positioning, and activations. Manage an impactful testing agenda and measurement plan to achieve clear KPIs.
• Ensure the success of product launches via thorough go-to-market planning and execution.
• Consumer product marketing and brand marketing experience
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!