- Metro Detroit, MI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Brandon Archambault
JOB TITLE: Social Media & Marketing Specialist (TEMP)
SUPERVISOR: Vice President of Marketing
JOB SUMMARY: The Social Media & Marketing Specialist serves as support for the Vice President of
Marketing. In this role, the specialist will have an opportunity to assist with high-level
branding and marketing campaigns for the region. This is a virtual position as of now and
is subject to change.
• Write content for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter under
the supervision of the VP of Marketing and Marketing Manager.
Manage social media and digital communications calendar.
• Coordinate the creation of monthly newsletters, e-blasts and other
• Graphic Design for social media, website, marketing collateral,
email marketing, newsletters, etc.
• Assist with website updates and maintenance.
• Support the marketing team with planning, implementing and
monitoring marketing campaigns.
• Produce marketing collateral such as advertisements, flyers, and
• Assist with planning and logistics for marketing events
• Maintain marketing database.
• Provide administrative and project support for marketing programs.
Perform market and client research as requested.
• File management of assets such as logos, and stock images, and
Technical Skills and Educational Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field preferred.
3+ years professional marketing or communications experience preferred.
Extensive coursework or equivalent professional experience in marketing writing, messaging, content
development and graphic design required.
High level attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills.
Deep knowledge of social media and digital communications tools.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Team Player with top-notch people skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and In-Design (or other desktop publishing software). Adobe
Creative Cloud, Google Analytics and Google Ads, Social Media Platforms:
Photography and/or videography skills a plus.