- Remote (US Only) EST preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's large insurance industry client seeks a Creative Services / Traffic Coordinator to join it's Creative Services execution team. Responsible for assisting in the coordination of the daily operations within the execution and traffic functions for the high-volume Creative Services department. Responsible for the intake of work assignments and helps to assess, categorize, prioritize and assign all incoming project requests. Works to ensure all incoming project request requirements are clearly defined and adhere to current process. This includes creation of projects as well as identification of resource needs, scheduling personnel and workload balancing. Plans and tracks deadlines with internal teams and clients to ensure on-time delivery of all creative materials, including print, digital, interactive, email and social.
Location: This role is based out of Hartford, CT, but is open to remote (must be based in / authorized to work in the US); candidates in EST / CST strongly preferred. Must be able to work EST hours.
This individual should demonstrate a basic understanding of the marketing strategies and media established to meet business objectives. They will also be responsible for inputting and trafficking specific campaign elements, as well as generating various tracking and reports. There are additional administrative responsibilities within the project management tool including user entry, workflow updates and reports.
- Helps to traffic the smooth and seamless intake and workflow processes for the Creative Services department.
- Serves as a tool administrator to support the automated project platform used to intake and manage all projects in the department.
- Helps to manage project development process for low business initiatives from initiation to closure as well as foundational work for our Client's business units.
- May work directly with agency resources (internal and external) to support the execution of elements for marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for communicating within the department and cross-functionally to ensure on-time, on-budget completion of integrated marketing campaigns and deliverables.
- Prior Creative Services or Marketing experience / knowledge needed (2 years+)
- Bachelor degree
- Strong PM / Coordination experience and Client Service skills
- Workfront (or other PM / workflow tool) experience preferred.
- Knowledge of digital media (web, digital, social) preferred.
- Project tracking and reporting/Excel and pivot tables preferred. PowerPoint or Microsoft Project usage helpful.