- Remote (US only) - EST/CST preferred
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Early May 2021
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s large, global Professional Services Consulting client seeks a North America (NA) Awards and Ranking Marketing + Communications (M+C) Manager. The M+C Manager will work closely with the NA People Experience Team Lead/s to deliver integrated marketing and communications aimed at continuously improving client reputation and performance as a responsible business and employer of choice with a specific focus on market /market (MU) unit awards and rankings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience with large / complex organizations
- Proactive communication style
- Flexibility and a collaborative work style is critical
• Management and execution of market unit (MU) awards and rankings initiatives.
• Partner with key corporate functions to identify opportunities to improve Client performance and reputation as a responsible business and employer of choice leveraging competitive intel and insights via awards and rankings to inform business strategy and drive results.
• Develop a content hub for awards and rankings to support the MUs, which includes need to know content, best practices, knowledge sharing and a scorecard to track performance.
• Manage writing resource needs to achieve objectives.
• Create concise communications messages and ensure best practice governance for awards and rankings briefs.
• Work closely to create, develop out and deliver internal content hub site updates. This includes on-going updates and webmaster management.
• Adhere to the highest editorial standards and ensure all content fulfils legal and governance obligations, and meets the Client’s editorial guidelines
• 5+ yrs marketing and communications experience, preferably with Journalistic/publishing/research background
• Exceptional writing and editorial skills – ability to produce compelling content individually as well as effectively provide direction to others to achieve desired results.
• Highly experienced in the development and production of written and interactive content
• Interactive savvy - social and web page + video and audio production content skill set
• Strong creative innovation skills and experience in measuring impact/metrics evaluation
• Strong project management capability and budget management.
WordPress, Adobe, and Office proficiency.
• Needs to be a self-starter with an unflustered style and a highly collaborative nature
• Articulate with strong presence and ability to interact with all levels
• A driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to get stuck in
• Needs to be able to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
North America CT/ET time zone