- Atlanta (Remote) EST Hours
- Job Terms:
- Hourly + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
One of Aquent's top clients is looking for an Omni-channel Digital Designer to work a compelling opportunity.
The position is responsible for concept development and the execution of creative deliverables across social, .com, display and paid media design.
These responsibilities include creating and communicating concepts, implementing marketing strategies and developing dynamic design solutions.
Reporting to Senior Manager of Creative, this role will work with project managers, account managers, copywriters, media and product partners within the item-buying pod.
Balancing creative thinking with dynamic capabilities, this role will work with the team to successfully translate audience strategies to advertising creative.
Past experience at an agency or large in house company preferred. Being familiar with Sprints and Agile workflow helpful.
Any retail, e-commerce, consumer goods or home goods experience preferred. 4+ years experience. For this role you need a portfolio showcasing Social, App, Paid Media and Website design for large brands
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Responsible for developing and communicating industry-leading creative concepts while balancing strategic development with strategic business objectives across all onsite and offsite channels.
• Provide quality assurance for all creative deliverables
• Build and maintain relationships with Copy, Project Managers, Partner Agencies, and other vendors and contribute to the development of the Item-Buying creative evolution and quality standards.
• Previous creative leadership experience in a retail environment or advertising agency preferred.
(Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
-Experience leading other designers, production specialists and writers to creative excellence
-Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale for client and team
-Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution
-Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
-Ability to think and respond quickly maintaining attention to detail
-Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and atomic elements
• Comprehensive, Aesthetic, Omni-channel Digital Designer **PORTFOLIO** needed (showing Social, App, Paid Media and Website design for large brands)
• Showing Agency or In-House work for large brands
• Bachelors Degree in Art and or Design
• Remote position, Atlanta area preferred, or — must be able to work EST Business Hours
*drug and background screen if selected