- Washington, DC/Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
If you are a Spanish speaking Marketing Professional who likes working for the better good, we invite you to consider this rewarding opportunity. Our Washington, DC based client is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, with a membership of more than 37 million, that helps people turn their goals and dreams into real possibilities, strengthens communities and fights for the issues that matter most to families such as healthcare, employment security and retirement planning.
This fantastic opportunity is a long term freelance (1 year +) Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, remote for the time being, 401k, paid holidays, sick time, paid vacation after 1 year, health care benefits.
What You Will Do:
- As an Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, you will focus on supporting state and national efforts for this non-profit foundation to increase local visibility and engagement to its members and the general public. The position will report to the Senior Brand Strategist for Engaging Locally/Target Communities.
- Support Brand Strategist on Hispanic/Latino (H/L) campaigns including day-to-day management and creative requests working with agency, local teams and internal departments.
- You will help support advertising and marketing tools for state and local teams. Tasks include project management, drafting communications, supporting state and community communications needs on behalf of the Foundation, stakeholder interaction and managing tactical details for assigned projects.
- In this highly vision role, you will be the day-to-day liaison between internal teams and agencies to ensure that the correct creative is running on the right media (web, email, collateral, direct marketing, etc.) at the right time and coordinate the production of advertising/collateral materials and templates in support of state campaigns and other initiatives.
- Coordinate Brand Experience Center (BEC) onboarding calls with vendors, ensure timelines are met, proof creative against changes, obtain approvals from stakeholders and legal, support the creation of new Spanish language assets, participate in integration meetings, and document decisions and next steps.
- Support intake and coordination of imagery and video, update, maintain and share Target Community materials located on SharePoint (media plans and flowcharts, buy authorizations and project trackers), disseminate creative briefs, copy, logos, etc.
- Schedule and manage regular updates with communities and other meetings as assigned.
- Create playbooks/best practices for 2021 initiatives as assigned by Brand Strategist.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk), paid holidays, sick time, paid vacation after 1 year, health care benefits (through CIGNA, Dental, Health, Vision).
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: email@example.com
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.