- Washington, DC
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our large non-profit client in Wash, DC is looking for an Advertising and Operations Specialist for a long term role.
This is a 5-6 month temporary assignment supporting the Brand Operations team. Candidate will facilitate the execution of Brand statements of work and the end-to-end purchasing function in coordination with legal and procurement teams, and work with media vendors to execute advertising agreements, process payments and complete new vendor paperwork.
• Oversee end-to-end process for executing and paying for paid advertising buys and sponsorships for the organization
• Effectively manage high volume of agreements with media vendors, confirming deliverables, specifications and terms, and drafting agreements for review by legal and procurement teams, to ensure fully defined scopes of work and mitigate risk
• Liaise with legal and procurement teams as necessary for approvals and purchasing requirements
• Facilitate communication and reviews with internal stakeholders
• Process media buy payments, check requests, and purchase order requisitions
• Process daily invoices, matching against POs to ensure accurate coding and reporting. Troubleshoot discrepancies through research and working with vendors and internal client partners.
• Serve as vendor liaison and coordinate all vendor paperwork
• Track the flow of requests through custom workflow tool to ensure timely execution of all projects
• Keep accurate media records for the master media schedule to ensure proper financial tracking
• Consistently model superior customer support to provide a seamless, positive experience for vendors and internal colleagues
Our client is one of the largest non-profits in the US, with a very user-centric vision and a strong social mission. This organization dedicates its efforts on increasing membership with a strong focus digitally, via social media, and digital marketing. The vibe is collaborative, fast-paced, and overall, passionate. The people who work here live and breathe the organization’s mission of enhancing the quality of life, and championing social change.
Work here and:
Help target memberships now and into the future to develop products specifically targeted to those relatively new to the workforce
Have your voice be heard. Our client prides itself on considering the input of all involved in projects
Work with fellow freelancers who know that they’re working on projects designed for the betterment of communities
Work on national campaigns that are targeted by community
Work with others who are interested in outreach and volunteerism
Our client has made customer engagement a priority and is interested in all candidates who are passionate about it as well.