- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
A Global Beauty brand based in San Francisco is looking for a Merch Coordinator for a 6 month maternity leave coverage. This person will be tasked with assisting the .com merchant and assistant .com merchant in the day-to-day running of the .com business. They will play a strong .com merchandising team support role, including brand/product set up, .com product marketing, and reporting.
As a Merchandise Coordinator, you will be support .com merchants with set up and updates for new and existing brands & products. Reporting to the .com Merchant, you will support .com merchants in timely execution of all product marketing placements on the site and any reporting needs.
In addition, you will:
o Work with brands to secure needed comps and copy assets
o Ensure completion and accuracy of all new / updated elements
o Assist with QA to confirm optimized client experience for brand and product pages
o Complete sheets to brief email, homepage, and other marketing channels
o Help with deliverables for product placements (carousels) on the site and page sorts
o Assist with QA to confirm optimized client experience for overall site and marketing placements
o Run cross-world weekly and monthly .com reports
o Execute ad hoc projects and analysis of business as needed, including site content marketing
We’re excited about you if you have:
• Minimum 2-3 years retail distribution and/or buying office experience.
• E-Commerce and/or Direct-to-Consumer experience strongly preferred.
• High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Very proficient with Excel and Word.
• Strong numbers aptitude.